After a long and exhausting day full of activities we returned to our accommodation to sign the flags, there are four so that each school will be able to display them. Some students were willing to brave the rain and go out once more as a final goodbye to Paris.
Dressed up to go out for one last crepe and to experience Paris at night.
What a gentleman, giving up his coat for the lady.
It has been an amazing trip, but in a few short hours we'll be heading for the airport and then home. See you all soon!
Nice post and nice information too. I read your post. It's really nice and I like your post. It’s very simple to understand........Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteTurkey Travel Packages
Amazing post and amazing information too. I read your post. It's really nice and I like your post. It’s very easy to understand........Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCheap International Tour
Cheap Domestic Tour